Sunday, July 18, 2010

Obama says electric car battery prices to tumble

Hi guys,

This a good article. Please read it here: Obama says electric car battery prices to tumble. I think that it's very good that the US government is supporting the battery industry, as we know the electric cars are going to take over the market. As they are all predicting, the prices will go down. I just hope they do have come up with proper regulations on recycling, as obviously that would be major issue. Also, charging of the electric cars should be from renewable energy to make them even more greener.

1 comment:

  1. A lot about numbers, heh? Lets hope that those batteries are well-R&D-ed. I love to know how people are trying to do things for the environment. It makes me think that, WE are not alone in shaping the new future.

    Above all, I hope electric cars will certainly overthrow those old-school cars for good. There are still 'dinosaurs' out there, I'm very certain of it. Doing a great marketing is also very important.

    ReplyDelete